FLY TOXIN TRANSFER MIPS 2020 HELMET
The Toxin helmet combines safety and style, bringing protection into a range most others can’t match. The durably lightweight polymer shell combined with the ventilation of its dual-stage EPS means you get solid protection where it counts and blasts of fresh air to keep breathing easy.
DOT/ECE 22.05 approved with integrated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) to help reduce the risk of rotational forces. Whether you’re dominating at the track or riding your favorite trail, just slip on the Toxin and let it take over.
- DOT/ECE approved
- MIPS® Brain Protection System: helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat while providing ventilation
- All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation).When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- High-flow mouthpiece is replaceable
- Soft fleece helmet bag included