RACE-LEVEL DIRT BIKE JERSEY BUILT FOR DURABILITY AND MOBILITY
The 360 Speyer Jersey blends durability and agile movement. Each stitch and panel is purpose-built to improve the strength of the garment.
The 360 motocross jersey offers durability and comfort. Zonal pique fabric paneling on the shoulders and arms improves abrasion resistance in key wear areas. Using our TruDri® fabric and mesh panels, the jersey keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is tailored specifically to optimize comfort while in a dirt bike riding position. With 360 gear you stay comfortable and protected no matter what you face on the ride.
- TruDri® moisture-wicking main body provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Pre-curved sleeves create natural Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Durable Pique zonal paneling improves abrasion resistance
- Vented mesh side panels for enhanced breathability and airflow
- Bonded collar and minimized stretch-cuff design provide superior comfort
- Drop tail design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium screen print graphics for a rich, durable, and long-lasting aesthetic
RACE-LEVEL DIRT BIKE PANTS BUILT FOR DURABILITY AND MOBILITY
The 360 Speyer Pants are durable and race-ready. They represent the core of our motocross racing heritage, delivering pure performance and perseverance.
The pants utilize TruMotion® 4-way stretch fabric for a near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and HD Dobby-weave nylon protects the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a dirt bike riding-specific fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for breathability.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Cordura® ripstop combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
- Shell: 61% polyester / 26% polyamide nylon / 8% cow leather / 5% elastane