Formula 4-Stroke® Powersports Synthetic Motor Oil
Designed for top engine and transmission performance and ideal for equipment pushed hard on the trail or on the job. Anti-wear fortified and wet-clutch compatible. All-climate/all-season formula for excellent performance in both cold and hot temperature extremes. Use in ATVs, snowmobiles and other powersports applications that require 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-30 or 10W-40 oil, including those made by Polaris,* Honda,* Yamaha,* BRP,* Can-Am,* Suzuki,* Kawasaki* and Arctic Cat.*
PROTECTS IN TEMPERATURE EXTREMES
- Broad viscosity range and wax-free formulation make it excellent in both hot and cold temperature extremes.
- Resists oxidation and oil vaporization to help prevent carbon/varnish formation, control oil consumption and minimize exhaust emissions.
- 0W rating and -58°F (-50°C) pour point ensure easy cranking, excellent cold-weather starting and quick post-startup protection.
FIGHTS ENGINE & TRANSMISSION WEAR
- Formulated with high levels of anti-wear additives that provide excellent protection for pistons, bearings and gears in transmission-containing units.
- Shear-stable, SAE 40 viscosity delivers a thick lubricating film for an extra margin of protection in hard-working engines.
- Premium synthetic base oils and additives resist chemical breakdown for long-lasting protection.
SPECIALIZED FOR POWERSPORTS
- Contains robust dispersant/detergent additives that effectively neutralize acids and combustion byproducts prone to powersports engines.
- Anti-rust fortified to protect components from rust during storage.
- Controls foam common to high-rpm engines, promoting cooler engine operation and reduced wear.
- Wet-clutch-compatible formulation helps prevent clutch slippage, helping deliver maximum torque and power to the wheels.