The FOX 360 Pro Circuit jersey combines world-class durability, comfort, and mobility. Fine-tuned by athletes, proven by victories on the biggest stages in motocross.
The 360 Pro Circuit jersey offers remarkable durability and comfort. It is battle proven and ridden at the biggest motocross races in the world – often to victory and championships.
The jersey uses a moisture wicking fabric on the main body, with mesh back, shoulder and side panels for breathability. This combination pulls perspiration off your skin and channels refreshing air through the jersey. Thus, you stay cool, dry and comfortable even in hot or muggy conditions.
- official licenced Monster Energy product
- moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- large hole polyester mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- athletic fit collar provides superior comfort
- minimal athletic precision fit cuff
- drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- dyed main body fabric with premium screen printed and heat transfer graphics
The 360 Pro Circuit Pant is our core race pant delivering pure performance and durability. It combines woven 4-way stretch panels and durable rigid panels to create the prefect blend of mobility and durability.
Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, our 360 MX Pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., our 360 Racewear is ready to perform.
The pants utilize TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- Official licenced Monster Energy product
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 600D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Dyed main body fabric with premium heat transfer logo treatments
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- Hip pads sold separately
- Matching gear available