Atlas Youth Tyke Neck Brace
What works for the adults also works for the kids in this case. Essentially an Air brace miniaturized, the Youth Tyke brace features the same one button Easy Open Release System, split-flex frame and adjustable rear pad mounts. The whole design is made to sit as low as possible on the shoulders letting the Tyke provide neck protection while not being distracting or uncomfortable during the ride.
- Split-Flex Frame - Vertical flex is the Holy Grail of mobility and comfort. Our split frame helps mimic natural body movements to create the best experience possible.
- Easy Open - All new Easy Open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button, in any weather condition.
- Jr Smart Mounts - Hidden inside the mounting area are dual mounting holes to allow for 8mm of adjustment. Simply remove each axle & switch holes to adjust.
- Chest Suspension - All new long travel front suspension features 30mm of travel (a 300% increase), and is slightly stiffer to help dampen a wider range of impact forces.
- Colored Padding - Vibrant new padding colors are a perfect fit for any personality.
- Spine Free - All new back supports increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model, and avoid your spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles.
- Sternum Free - All new chest support design is stronger, lighter, more compatible with chest protectors, and still sits around your sternum.
- Hybrid Strap - Combining the comfort of a chest strap, with the function and versatility of elastic X straps. The best of both worlds.
- Feather Weight - 1 lb. The most amazing thing about wearing it is that you forget you're wearing it.
- Surface Area - By sitting on 27% more of the body than the competition, comfort is maximized, and forces are distributed more efficiently over the body.
- Chest circumference: 24" - 28" (61 - 71 cm)