FOX V1 Solid Motocross Helmet
With outstanding quality, safety and comfort features for dirt bike pilots, the V1 Solid can easily compete with the strongest competitors on the market. With the perfect combination of safety, fit and comfort, this high-quality helmet raises the bar in terms of performance. The V1 is equipped with the multi-directional impact protection system MIPS™ for scientifically proven mitigation of rotational forces in the event of an impact and with a helmet visor that quickly detaches in the event of an accident, so that you can concentrate solely on the track on every descent. For optimal comfort and unbeatable moisture management, the V1 offers the most powerful airflow in this category. For lasting comfort, the V1 is equipped with removable and washable liner and cheek pads, as well as a removable mouthpiece and padded chin guard. With four shell and seven EPS sizes, this helmet offers a more tailored fit and optimal comfort, making it the safe choice for your next adventures.
- In addition, the proven MIPS™ protection system reduces rotational movement by absorbing and dissipating energy and forces that would otherwise act on the brain in the event of an impact.
- Adjustable visor with side breakaway screws
- Lightweight shell construction of injection molded polycarbonate and ABS to dissipate energy on impact
- 4 shell and 7 EPS sizes for a precise fit (adult and junior)
- Comfort liner and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Removable mouthpiece and padded EVA chin guard
- 7 air inlet and 4 air outlet openings for optimal air circulation
- ECE 22.06
- EPS, ABS, Polyester